10am – 5pm on Saturday 14 March 2020
Venue: Moseley Holistic Centre, 99 Blenheim Road, Moseley, Birmingham B13 9UA
with Joginder Bola & Team
A powerful challenging deep personal development workshop experience. We will cover:
- The Work of Byron Katie: A powerful tool for questioning stressful thoughts.
- Childhood – Releasing childhood traumas.
- Honesty & Authenticity – Experience deeper honesty and authenticity,
- Strengthen your ‘I AM‘ – Empowering yourself.
- ‘I am here to be seen, I see you’ – Being truly seen.
The workshop with be facilitated by Joginder Bola and an experienced team of assistants. Joginder is a trained facilitator of The Work of Byron Katie and a Director of Tree of Life with over 20 years of personal development workshop experience. The team of assistants have a wealth of knowledge and backgrounds in many different forms of holistic growth and healing.
The workshop will be run in a small group of a maximum of 10 people. We have 3 spaces left on the March workshop. The Super Early workshop price is £50. Book now to guarantee your space.